THE COSBY SHOW// How Well Do You Know Phylicia Rashad? [QUIZ]Published by Justin D Joseph on Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 11:22 am.
Throughout the eight season run of The Cosby Show, Phylicia Rashad’s turn as lawyer mom Claire Huxtable set the tone for working mothers the world over. The definition of strength, sensitivity and love; the character created by Rashad will go down as one of the best on-screen mothers in television history. But what about Rashad beyond the popular sitcom? For starters she is a college educated Southern belle, however there is so much more to know about her. Do you know Phylicia Rashad? Test your knowledge and take our quiz.
1. Where was Phylicia Rashad born?
a. Houston, TX b. Washington, D.C. c. Chicago, IL
2. Rashad is an alum of what Historically Black College or University?
a. Spellman College b. Howard University c. Morgan State University
3. She is a member of what sorority ?
a. Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. b. Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. c. Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
4. In what year did Phylicia Rashad become the first African American woman to win the Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actress for A Raisin in the Sun?
a. 2000 b. 2004 c. 2008
5. What Pulitzer Prize winning stage play did she star in that was directed by her sister Debbie Allen in 2008?
a. Gem of the Ocean b. Fame c. Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
Tune in daily for The Cosby Show at 8PM EST only on Centric.